This is a simple video tutorial on How to Turn Your Windows 8 Laptop into a Wireless Access Point
1. Need to make sue you have a wired connection to the internet.
2. The laptop must have the WIFI turned on.
3. Must download Virtual Router App. No installation needed.
4. Run Virtual Router Plus, it will open A window Specifying a network Name (SSID), Password and Shared Connection.
5. In this window you can change the SSID to any name you wish, you can also change the password but it must be 8 characters long.The shared Connection must be the wired connection to the internet.You can change the Shared Connection as long as you are selecting the wired connection the the internet.
6. Now click on Start Virtual Router Plus. and you should be able to access the internet through the newly created Access Point.