There is a number of themes hidden from Windows 7 users. Only the United States theme is shown but there are actually four more themes hidden from view.
The MCT directory within the Globalization directory is hidden.
1. Navigate to C:WindowsGlobalizationMCT. just like you see in the Video Tutorial.
2. Once you have reached the MCT folder you will see five directories as listed below:
3. Open the Theme folder in the selected region folder.
4. Select the theme file to use it.
5. Enjoy your new regional themes!!
NOTE: Once you select a theme, Windows 7 will save it so that you will be able to change or select this theme again from within the normal Personalization window location.