Upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 8 Step-by-step
This step-by-step Video Tutorial is a general guide for users upgrading from Microsoft Windows 7 to Microsoft Windows 8.
1. Insert the Windows 8 Installation Disc in your CD/DVD player. Got to Computer double click your CD/DVD player where you have the Win 8.if the AutoPlay dont run.
2. Click yes to the UAC if prompted.
3. Windows 8 Installation will be prepared.
4. Optional: Go online to install updates or help make the installation of Microsoft Windows better.
5. Enter the product Key. You should find your product key in your disc package or attached to the side of the computer case.
6. Check-mark “I accept the license terms” to continue.
7. Choose what to keep. wether you what to keep your personal files or nothing click “Next”. Confirm by clicking on install.
Note: Plug your AC adaptor to proceed and DO NOT take out the disc from CD/DVD drive until the installation is completed.
The computer will restart several times Do not press any keys if it ask you to press any keys to boot from CD/DVD just let it run until is complete.