Ive read other tutorials and some say “Creating a Windows 7 ISO from a Windows 7 installation Disk is the same as creating an ISO from any type of disc” that is not true at all, not all ISO software support creating an ISO from a Windows 7 Installation disk.
Creating a Windows 7 ISO Image:
1. Download and install Magic ISO Maker.
2. Run Magic ISO a link of magic ISO will show on the notification area right click it.
3. Select Make CD/DVD Image…
4. Choose “Source CD/DVD-ROM” where you have the Windows 7 disk located.
5. Enter output file and name it.
6. Choose ” Standard ISO image file (.ISO) ” for Output format.
7. Click “Ok” to process.
8. Once finished you’ll have an ISO of your Windows 7 installation disk.