Interested in sharing a Tech “How To” article, Linux, WordPress, etc.? I’m open to it. Just know that I’m looking for content that is beneficial to any user.
1. Your tech guest post must be original. That means you have not and will not publish it on your own blog or use it as a guest post on another tech blog.
2. Your content must have images relevant to the article. Examples of how your post might be written can be found here: How to create a picture password in Windows 8 or here: How to Transfer Music photo video from iPhone to Windows 10 without iTunes Restrictions.
3. The article should not be reproduced anywhere else on the web including your own blog (you may announce the guest post and link to this post, but it must not be duplicated content).
4. All guest posts must be written in English. They will published as either Sponsor or Guest post.
5. You may include 1 link within the article to download or to purchase of the software or application related to the post. The link must not pint to spam or pirated software.
6. (Optional) You may include a bio with your submission (2-3 sentences). You may include 2 social media profile links to such as Twitter or Facebook.
7. No affiliate codes or referral links are allowed in posts.
8. You will get full credit for the article and your article images should be legible.
9. (Optional) email address associated with a gravatar (human please). We will delete the account if you do not have a gravatar.
Note: I may make minor edits to your post if I discover typos or grammar errors. By submitting your post, you agree with and grant permission to make those minor changes. Profanity will not be permitted.
How To Submit Your Articles?:
If this is your first time, and you have understood the posting guidelines above, then please email me and let me know what type of post you going to submit. I will contact you to move forward. All post submitted will be moderated.
I accept guest posts only from writers who are willing to dedicate themselves to maintaining a weekly, every-other-week, or monthly columns.
Contact me at: avoiderrors[at]gmail.com – subject: “Regular Contributor Application.” let me know you are interested in posting for AvoidErrors.