If in case the Windows store got corrupted, or you previously uninstalled it or perhaps it disappeared, you can always install it back using reinstall-preinstalledApps from Microsoft.
Re-install the Windows Store Tutorial:
This ZIP file that contains a batch file that enables you to re-install any default application that comes per-installed in Windows 10.
1. Download and extract reinstall-preinstalledApps to your desktop.
2. Once extracted run PowerShell as administrator. If prompted with UAC dialog select yes.
3. Now run the following command:
4. To confirm hit the Y key on your keyboard and hit Enter.
5. Then Navigate the the extracted file by entering the following:
cd / cd .\users cd .\User-Name cd .\desktop dir
Note: replace User-Name with your windows 10 user name.
6. It should list the file name “reinstall-preinstalledApps.ps1″
7. Now enter the final command to install the windows store:
8. Confirm the Security warning by hitting R in your keyboard and Enter.
From here on the Windows store should be re-installed on your Windows 10.
Please if you have any questions feel free to post them bellow.