I will show you step-by-step how to install Windows 11 without TPM 2.0 and secure boot. TPM or, (Trusted Platform Module) is a microchip that is often built onto a computer motherboard to provide hardware-based security.
TPM chip is one of the requirements to install Windows 11 and can be added later by attaching the chip to the motherboard.
Bypass TPM 2.0 and Secure Boot for Windows 11
Most of the users are unable to install windows 11 on their PC or Laptop and are experiencing errors like “This PC can’t run Windows 11“.
1. You would need to download Windows 11 ISO. If you cant download it from the Microsoft Official website then get creative and google how to download Windows 11 ISO.
2. Download and extract TPM error fix zip file.
3. Copy all content from the Windows 11 ISO to a new folder.
4. Copy and replace the appraiserres.dll from the extracted TPM error fix zip file to the sources folder.
5. Once done. Run the setup.exe to install Windows 11.
You shouldn’t be prompted that “This PC can’t run Windows 11” any more. In stead you should continue with the installation process.
Accept the license terms and install.