This article is about disabling/completely removing Google Chat from your Gmail account, by following this Video Tutorial you will be able to disable the chat completely from your Gmail.
- First log into your Gmail account.
- After logging in,look for Settings Page which you can find in right side of the screen.
- Click on Chat and select “Chat Off” radio button and click on Save Changes.
- That’s it!! now notice that Chat options is removed from your account.
- Alternatively, use this link to directly access your Gmail Chat settings page. You can re-enable chat in your Gmail by using the “Chat On” option.