Disable Your Computer Might be at risk Balloon in XP
1. Click on Start button to open the “Control Panel” and then click on “Security Center” option.
2. A new windows dialog box will appear with the title “Windows Security Center”.
3. On the left hand side of “Windows Security Center” dialog box, click on the option “Change the way Security Center alerts me” under the “Resources” section.
4. After clicking on “Change the way Security Center alerts me”, a new window dialog box will appear with title “Alert Settings“.
5. Under the “Alert Settings” section, uncheck the “Virus Protection” bottom check box to disable the alert message and click Ok button to finish it.