Create a new local user account in Windows 8
In windows 8 is called local user. This video tutorial will guide you how to Create a new local user account in Windows 8. A single system can be shared between different users and each user can be provided with a separate user account.
To Create a new local user account in Windows 8 follow te steps
1. Click on windows key in your keyboard and type Users
2. Then click on Settings category button, Under Search and select Users from the results
3. To create new local user account click on the plus sign (+) sign under Other Users field.
4. In the new window click on Sign in without a Microsoft account.
5. Now click on Local account button (located at bottom of the window).
6. In this window enter Name and p.Word information and click on Next button.
7. Confirm the successful user account creation.
Click here for more Windows 8 Tips