I’ve read other tutorials and some say “Creating a Windows 8 ISO from a Windows 8 / 8.1 installation Disc is the same as creating an ISO from any type of disc” that is not true at all, creating an ISO from a Windows 8 / 8.1 Installation disc is not as easy as you might think.
Creating a Windows 8 ISO Image:
1. Download and install Magic ISO Maker.
2. Run Magic ISO a link of magic ISO will show on the notification area right click it.
3. Select Make CD/DVD Image…
4. Choose “Source CD/DVD-ROM” where you have the windows 8 disk located.
5. Enter output file and name it.
6. Choose ” Standard ISO image file (.ISO) ” for Output format.
7. Click “Ok” to process.