Disable CTRL+ALT+DEL Windows 10 Lock Screen
In this tutorial, I will explain three methods for disabling the login function CTRL+Alt+Del by group policy and Windows Registry and also from the user interface that will help you to bypass the login prompt, follow the below steps to guarantee a successful result
Disable “Ctrl+Alt+Delete” from the user interface
1. Press Windows key + R, to open the run box, and type “netplwiz”, just like the below screenshot.
2. From the user account, click on “Advanced” tab.
3. Make sure to uncheck “Require users to press Ctrl+Alt+Delete“, just like the below screenshot
4. On the next time when you restart or power on your computer, it will boot directly to the login credentials window, without asking you to press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
Disable “Ctrl+Alt+Delete” by the group policy editor
1. Press windows key + R, to get the run box, and write on the blank field “secpol.msc“, that’s will run the local security policy editor.
2. Navigate to “Security Settings -> Local Policies -> Security Options”, just like the below screenshot.
3. In the right pane, click on “Interactive logon: Do not require CTRL+ALT+DEL“.
4. Make sure to enable its feature and click “OK”, then restart your computer so changes can take effect.