Mac OS X is a great operating system but not all of people can “have a taste of it” because it only works on mac based computers which are built by Apple. Today you can install it on you PC using Oracle VirtualBox to give it a try.
NOTE: This process only works with Intel processor.
64 bit operating system,
At least 4 gb of Ram (more is better),
Intel Dual core processor or better,
10 gb or more unused hard disk space.
What You’ll Need:
1. Download and install Oracle VM VirtualBox plus latest extension pack.
2. Niresh Mavericks Distro ISO file.
1. Open VirtualBox and click on New to create a new virtual machine.
2. Name your virtual machine, select OS X as Type and Mac OS X (64 bit) as Version as shown:
3. Allocate 2GB or more of ram.
4. Select Create a New Hard Drive now ->VDI -> Dynamically Allocated and then allocate more than 40GB of virtual hard drive space, and click on Create.
5. Select the machine and click on Settings:
6. Navigate to System on the left pane and under Motherboard tab Uncheck enable EFI.
7. Then under Storage select empty disk icon and on the right side click little disk icon button to browse and select the downloaded niresh iso file.
8. Start your VM and after the boot menu appears select niresh distro by pressing enter.
9. Select your language and click next, then select Disk Utility… under Utilities tab.
10. Select your disk, navigate to Erase tab, here name your disk, select Mac OS Extended (Journaled) from the format drop-down, and click Erase button.
11. Then Exit (X) disk utility, select your new disk and click Customize.
12. Uncheck GraphicEnabler=Yes and Network Drivers then click OK and install.
13. After it’s done installing Niresh’s Mavericks you will get a black screen, press little disk button and eject OSX-Mavericks.iso and restart your machine.
14. Your machine will re-boot, just follow the easy setup screen.
15. Click continue to finish the setup.
16. Once you finished you’ll boot to desktop running OS X.