How to Setup a Virtual Private Network (VPN) in Minutes using Gbridge
I’m going to be showing you guys how to set up a virtual private network in minutes using G bridge. With this program you can do many things but we are just going to focus on creating a VPN.1. This is ad-ware free and you need a Gmail account.
Note: Compatible with 2000 XP Vista and Windows 7, haven’t tried it with Windows 8 yet.
2. Download G bridge by clicking on the big green button.
3. Once downloaded and installed run G bridge and enter your Gmail username and password to log in.
Note: By default if you share or send an invitation to someone you will share a sample secure share, to create a new share
4. Click on the secure shares, create a new share button.
5. Create a folder which you are going to share.
6. Invite a friend now this could be a family member, client or a coworker with a Gmail account.
7. it will prompt him if he has G bridge program open.