For Windows XP Users Clear the cache
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP) and then click Options.
- Select the Advanced panel.
- Click on the Network tab.
- In the Offline Storage section, click Clear Now.
5. Click OK to close the Options window.
To Delete all cookies:
To delete all cookies stored on your computer:
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button, go over to the History menu (click on the Tools menu in Windows XP) and select Clear Recent History….
- Set Time range to clear to Everything.
- Click on the arrow next to Details to expand the list of history items.
- Select Cookies and make sure that other items you want to keep are not selected.
- Click Clear Now to clear the cookies and close the Clear Recent History window.