1. Download and Intall AOMI Partition Assistant, select “Copy Disk” from the left hand side of the window.
2. In the Select Disk Copy Method window, there are two different ways to copy your hard drive:
“Copy Disk Quickly”-only copy the used space and support resizing disk (Recommend).
“Sector by sector copy”-copy the whole disk no mater if is used or not.
Select Copy Disk Quickly (Recommend) then click “Next”.
3. In next window, select the destination disk witch is the (Additional Hard Drive) that will contain a clone of your source Hard Drive, then click “Next”.
4. In Edit Disk window, Select Fit partitions to entire disk. you could readjust the size of partition but this is for more advance users.
5. In main console, click “Apply” on the tool bar.
Note: Only if the size used on the source disk is smaller than the size of the source disk you can complete the task of cloning the hard disk.