Disable Browser Extensions for a Secure, Faster Browsing Experience
A lot of people like browser extensions, they make a lot of things easier, but if you care more about security you may want to disable them permanently, so if you want to do that follow the steps carefully.
1. In Chrome its easy to disable the whole extension tab/framework, you just need to right click on your chrome shortcut and go to properties.
2. Then to the target area after the quotes to the end add –disable-extensions
Before : “C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe”
After : “C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” –disable-extensions
3. If the Extension settings is not available to open on chrome this process was successful.
1. Also IE has the same process as chrome but the flag on the end of the target is different . so you need to type in -extoff.(note:if you use this flag, plug-in-s such as Active X ,Flash Player etc. may not work properly or not work at all).
1. Firefox doesn’t have the ability to diable the extensions, but you can run it in safe mode , which means extensions are disabled by default on safe mode, so if you want safe mode , the process is the same , so in the end of the target you need to type in -safe-mode.