What are the Google sitelinks? They are those links that appear below the first result when you search for the name of a website or blogsitelinks to help users find the information or section inside a particular website more easily
1. The first step is to submit your site’s URL to Google and to many search engines as possible.
2. Use Google Webmaster Tools. It helps you to improve and understand your site, connect with visitors, and find answers to crawling. You can also check many SEO related issues about your site here.
4. You should remove all the HTML error tags and codes. You can try W3C HTML Validation Service. Google wants your site to be clean!
5. Remove CSS errors, remove all the error codes.Try the W3C CSS Validation Service.
6. Your blog should have good keywords, title and meta description. If you own a WordPress blog, Try All-in-one-SEO-pack or if you use Thesis theme you will have in-built SEO pack.
7. Your blog should have atleast 3-5 pages and 10-15 posts.
8. Good Backlinks and PageRank Creates a good impression.
9. Interlink your blog’s also helps to increase page views and makes your readers to stay on your blog longer.
10. Some experts say a blog should be atleast one year old in order to get sitelinks, but I don’t think that is true.
11. A MUST for every blog is a clean Sitemap and include all the links displayed on your homepage in the sitemap.
Personally I have never worried too much about sitelinks on my website. If you keep publishing quality content and promoting it, eventually you will get the sitelinks.